A pragmatic approach
The area of employment law is broad and complex, ranging from contentious litigation issues and disputes to HR matters and strategy. It is essential that both employers and employees have access to constructive and meaningful advice.
At Napier Solicitors we advise on all aspects of employment law in Northern Ireland and have been involved in a number of landmark cases.
Above all, we work in partnership with you to resolve your issue in the most effective and efficient way.
Chambers & Partners has described Napier Solicitors as a “leader” in the field of employment law. The 2011 edition singled the firm out for its “in-depth expertise in discrimination cases’.
Our employment expertise – at a glance
- Grievances, disciplinary investigations, compromise agreements and redundancy
- Representation before the courts & tribunals in unfair dismissal cases, discrimination claims, TUPE, breach of contract and injunctions
- Industrial Relations and trade union matters
- Health & Safety matters
- Data Protection and Freedom of Information
- Advice and training to businesses including HR Managers and in-house clients
- Performance issues
For further information, contact: Lisa Sturgeon.